1. Forgive and move on.
2. Time moves faster when you're married.
3. The kitchen is messier when you're married.
4. Ask for forgiveness.
5. Don't keep score - you'll lose... no matter what the score is.
8. 99% of the time I can read his mind. I haven't yet decided if this is a good thing.
9. If you want something done, you need to ask for it, politely, or do it yourself. If you choose to do it yourself, see #5.
11. Gatorade doesn't make popsicles, but if I tell my sick husband that pedialyte popsicles are gatorade popsicles, he won't know the difference, and he will hydrate himself feeling like a man. Everybody wins!
12. Do NOT get in the way of a husband who needs to blow off steam. Get out of the way and let the man go to the gym.
13. Doing nothing together is something.
14. Make the effort to do something sometimes.
15. Focus on what your husband does, versus what he doesn't. Ehhh... sometimes what he doesn't is good too.
I asked Graham to compile a list of lessons that he has learned, and his response was "That would be an f****** long list and would take too long to complete." Ah, well, he was on his way to the gym anyway. Happy 1-year my love!
What are some lessons that you've learned? Or that I should be prepared for?!